Welcome



Welcome to Stacey's Place for Parents and Teachers! I am a parent of 4 children and also a teacher of elementary and preschool aged children. After many years working to help support children with special needs, I recently started a masters program in Special Education. I hope to use this blog to share the things I learn that may be of use to parents who are raising children with special needs, and to teachers who get to work with them. I hope that by providing information, insights and strategies, I will be able to provide some relief to those in need of help and shine a light on the beautiful and special things that I see in children who are exceptional. 


Commenting:
This blog is a safe place, where anyone can ask questions and share experiences. Be kind. Please remember that it is also a public place, so be thoughtful and careful about what kind of information you share. All comments will be submitted for review and approval before being published. Let's all learn from each other!

Comments